QC Dental, in Chatswood Interchange. For people who don't enjoy seeing the dentist.
We understand that you would rather be anywhere else! If you have not been to the dentist in a long time, we totally understand. Coming onto our website is already a great step! We will not lecture you, but will give you hope and confidence in having a mouth you are proud of.
We have written a book summary on therapies for dental anxiety, if you would like to decrease your fears.
Whether you are after only a comfortable and healthy mouth or want to look like a superstar, we will able to work together to achieve what you desire.
Treatment is so relaxing, that people actually fall asleep in the chair. True story!
You are most welcome to come in, have a chat and make sure you are comfortable with us before we even look inside your mouth. We don't even need to talk about dentistry!
+ The experience
We want to be your life long partners in achieving and maintaining your oral health, so we do all we can do make the dentist visit as comfortable as possible. These are some strategies to make it more comfortable while you are being treated.
- There is no dentist smell
- We take the time to listen and understand your goals and concerns
- Waiting to be seen can be very stressful when you are anxious about seeing the dentist. We are nearly always running on time, if not early
- A television on the ceiling provides a great distraction and entertainment for long appointments
- Topical anaesthetic is used before any injections. This numbs the surface of the mouth so you don't feel the prick as much.
- Gentle hands are essential. We would rather go to the gym to work out than your mouth!
- Our calm and private premises ensures we provide our full attention to you.
+ The quality
We want to only do things once and for it to last many years. Long lasting dentistry requires high attention to detail, passion and high quality materials.
- Vision is paramount, when less than 1mm of difference will make a massive difference. This is why we always use magnification loupes with a headlight for optimal vision.
- We only use materials from reputable manufacturers, for example, our composite resin filling material is Venus Diamond from Hereus Kulzer (Germany). It is BPA free and has extremely good physical properties.
- We do not cut any corners. It is much better to do things right the first time.
Dr Quincy Cheuk
"Being a dentist is actually really fun!"
These are some possibly interesting things about me:
- Came to Sydney when I was 3 years old, from Hong Kong.
- Went to West Ryde Public School, Carlingford West Public School and Normanhust Boys' High School.
- Studied at the University of Sydney for 7 years in total
- 2 kids
- 3 legged dog called Coffee
- 1 wife
+ Dental history
- 1 root canal + crown
- 3 wisdom teeth extracted
- 4 premolars extracted for the braces
- Had a deep filling done without anesthetic which gave me some dental anxiety afterwards. This was the tooth that ended up needing the root canal.
- Coffee (Latte with 1 sugar)
- Making simple food
I am fluent in English and Cantonese.
Feel free to contact me directly at email@example.com
Dr Quincy Cheuk
B. Medical Science (Uni. of Sydney) B. Dentistry (Uni. of Sydney)
02 9411 1000
Shop 45, Chatswood Interchange,
(Opposite the post office on the ground floor.)
Give us a call and we can assist! Extremely convenient by train.